Monday, June 30, 2008

India Poised

I was surfing the web this evening and came upon a video (where else but youtube):
These kind of videos always seem so inspiring - however, short that inspiration lasts!




I was curious about this whole Tum Chalo To Hindustan Chale concept. Living in the US, I have not kept with all the patriotic themes that run India. So, as I searched for more, I found a couple more. The first one is by Big B. His diction is amazing. Shot in Black and White, this 2 minute clip is captivating.



Here is another recited by Gulzar



I know we have come a long way in terms of technology, economic powers, military might and so on. I sure hope we go on to achieve larger things...

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review