Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Windows Password Lost! And Recovered!


Wow! Came back to office to see the Log-On screen. I have Win2000 on my desk @ work. Typed in the password only to be denied entry. I know that I had not changed a thing. Why it would not let me get back, I had no idea.
My company being very small and the lady that manages the computer system, has no certification (yeah, yeah, but my boss can't afford one!) she kindly offered to 'reformat my hard drive, when she gets a over there sometime next week'. 'Maybe'. Aaaargh.

So, I went on a search and quickly came upon this link. Burnt the files on a CD, reboot and presto worked like a charm. Got into my desktop. What would we do without the Internet? Oh. My. God. Looove google.

Would I tell my IT person? Nah. When she gets here next week. Maybe....

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review