Sunday, June 15, 2008

Ajax Goodness


No matter where I am, I love to follow Indian cricket. Agreed, I have not been able to keep pace with all the changes, but when time permits (and time zones allow), I love to follow events.
The google of Cricket has been cricinfo.com. I have found the site overwhelmed at times and the interface a little too cluttered. There are times when I have multiples sites like yahoo, cricbuzz, and a whole bunch of sites @ the same time - some are good with their interface, others better with commentary and so on.
I also am closely following Adobe's Air
which has made its way into eyecare too in the electronic health record (EHR) category - see here where they use Flex technology.
So, where am I going with all this? Adobe Goodness + Cricket Passion = Cricket Nirvana.
There is a desktop application which requires you to download Adobe Air and then the client. The whole process takes a few minutes and very easy to follow. Here is where it all begins
I liked the interface, although the colors could be toned down a little....
But overall a refreshing new approach.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review